STEAM_0:1:196275747

DiscordID
    Amy#6369

Who banned you?
    I think Scotty not sure

Length of your ban
    Permanent?

Why were you banned?
    Im honestly not quite sure but i suspect for going against some trolls fucking around with me

Why should you be unbanned?
    Because, I want to get back in the server, receive news about hub/servers and want to verify my csgo Xeno-gaming account so i can play with skins and just cuz its a nice community overall

That's not quite the reason you were banned tho

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2021 at 10:39 PM, Scotty said:

That's not quite the reason you were banned tho

Could i atleast get the reason then so i could make a proper ban appeal? Or have this one denied or accepted?

• Abusing bot commands in an effort to crash it
  • Constantly starting arguments in discord and faceit hub games
  • General Toxicity within the discord and servers

There's quite a few things there with you have failed to mention within your ban appeal

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2021 at 4:56 PM, Scotty said:
  • Abusing bot commands in an effort to crash it
  • Constantly starting arguments in discord and faceit hub games
  • General Toxicity within the discord and servers

There's quite a few things there with you have failed to mention within your ban appeal

Replying to this, I admit the second one is true, although I dont understand the arguements that were started in the faceit hub, cuz i dont remember saying go nuke and saying dont go Mirage again is starting an arguement and yes i have started arguements in the discord yet im the only one to get banned for doing so (As far as I know correct me if im wrong). 

For the first point, i dont ever remember trying to crash a bot within your server with commands either in discord or Csgo so please explain that one, because i do not remember ever doing that.

On the third point, people were overall toxic to me all the times and then i give a reaction back so in that situation you could state im toxic, Im overall nice in the servers i might say a few lightly mocking things towards goldie or anyone else also doing the same but overall i dont remember being explicitly toxic in the community servers, because if so i wouldve gotten gagged or banned from the community servers already, which issnt the case.

Kind regards, Amy