STEAMID
    STEAM_0:1:123984904

DiscordID
    depi#6760

What Country are you from?
    England

Server Playtime
    min. 200

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
    I've spent the last 4 years on XGC, and have become good friends with countless people. And in those 4 years i've been helping with as much as i can without actually being staff for a good portion of it; I.e. Writing and Proof-reading announcements, Brief periods of server management when necessary and making executes in both the old and new iterations of the servers. Aswell as being rank 1 in Executes after multiple resets, and even top 3 back in the golden days of retakes. I'd love to finally re-join the team and prove to myself and others that i can do the job of keeping the servers; alive, fun and welcoming, and do it well.

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
    An extensive knowledge of CS in general, and experience with maintenance utilities such as PuTTY, and souremod. After working with members of the public, I've gained great communication skills and man management skills if necessary. And I have a willingness to learn and help more and more as needed.

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
    Admin on TheEdgeClan (Dead BHOP Server) Admin / Brief Community Manager On XGC

• Like 1

Hi Depi,

Thanks for your application, 

Firstly, your activity on our servers is exceptional and is above what I would expect even some of our best staff members in the current team to have. Further to this, you are also extremely active on the discord and have even participated in matches on our FACEIT hub! Your chatlogs aren't always 100% and ideally I'd like you to improve this going forward in the future.

Nevertheless, due to your outstanding activity and generally speaking good behaviour on our servers as well as encouraging activity from other people I'd say you are exactly the sort of individual that should be within the Xeno-Gaming staff team as a result I am accepting this application.

Thanks,

J4WG

ACCEPTED

Edited by J4WG