SpoKe

STEAMID
    STEAM_0:1:107000938

DiscordID
    SpoKe#3033

What Country are you from?
    Czech Republic

Server Playtime
    It shows 16 hours but I think its kinda more than this.

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
    1st time I connected to the server was like 3 years ago and I met there a lot of nice people that I still play with and we are good friends. I would like to help the server to grow and also to be a part of some nice community of people with who I can talk and play. Also I would like to eliminate the bad things like cheaters, griefers or just toxic guys overall.

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
    I´ve been playing CSGO for 6 years and have over 7 k hours there with global elite and faceit lvl 10 being the highest achievements so far. I consider myself a calm player with great sense of humor that I can share with others on the server. Most of the times I try to not be toxic.

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
    I was an admin on the PowerFPS retake servers ( ended 1 year ago ) and I was mod in some Facebook CSGO groups.

Hello Spoke, 

Thank you for your application. Looking at your chatlogs, I don't really see any toxicity, which is good. You meet our playtime requirement of 24 hours, though I see you haven't been very active on the servers lately. Your last login was 5 days ago. We also want our staff to be active in our discord server. I see you have joined the discord, but are not very active in it. We'd like you to be more active within the discord. 

I am going to keep this post under review for the time being. I hope to see some more activity! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Noah | CSGO Admin

Hello Spoke, 

Due to inactivity in our discord server which is an essential component to being in the staff team, we will have to reject your staff application.

Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Many Thanks and best of luck,

J4WG

DENIED