STEAMID
    STEAM_0:0:145162182

DiscordID
    nicolass.#8242

What Country are you from?
    Italy

Server Playtime
    58:48:29 hours

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
    I've been playing on XGC for quite a while now, and I know how hard it is playing with cheaters, toxic players and generally people that break the rules of the server, my objective is to help new and existing players; and also staff to make XGC a better place, without toxicity. I've tried to help some players when I could on the server and the discord, nothing too big, but I feel like I can do more.

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
    I define myself as a very calm person, I rarely lose my patience and I have great communications skills. I've lived in England for 4 years now and I'm fluent in English. I always try to interact with other players on the server, I always try to help everyone. Communicating with players it's very important to create a good image of the Community and I would help bring new people into the server. I've about 3000 hours on Cs:Go, I can deal with toxic people calmly and I can also determine if a player could be cheating.

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
    I was the owner of 2 italian cs:go communities back in 2017-18. I used to handle various tournaments and Cs:Go teams. I don't have any experience in Cs:Go community servers. Outside Cs:Go, I was the Admin of two other gaming communities of FiveM and RainbowSixSiege. In any case, I'm a really fast learner and I'm willing to learn everything necessary to help the Staff of XGC.

Hi Nicolas, 

Your application seems very detailed and professional. I am confident that you are both an active and sensible member of the community in both discord and the servers, albeit I would like to see you more in the voice channels. Your chatlogs are very clean and if anything represent your willingness to help out members of the community and as such I believe it would be a good idea to accept your application.

I will be in contact with you via discord, congratulations!

J4WG

ACCEPTED