STEAMID
STEAM_0:0:70097922

DiscordID
Amin#6172

What Country are you from?
England

Server Playtime
18 hours 15 minutes

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
Honestly, I've been hopping in and out of XGC a lot but recently I've been spending a lot of the time on the server since I have got free time. The main reason I want to join the XGC Staff team is that a lot of the times there is general toxicity which is understandable but it does escalate and a lot of fresh accounts joining blatantly cheating with no staff available to help at the time affecting stats etc. I do understand that staff can't always be 100% active but I believe I'd be able to be active when I'm needed to be. I haven't been active in the discord

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
Friendly with a good sense of humour, I'm on the good side of a lot of people in the XGC community and we have a lot of fun. I can be serious when needed, especially in admin situations. I can't exactly say what someone else cannot provide but I can say what I can provide - A seirous attitude being a staff member when required, I hop between the different XGC servers often and I do spend a good time generally spectating players, active, I may not have the most hours at the moment but since I now have free time I have been spending a lot more time on the XGC Servers. I always try to keep a positive mindset and I'd like to say I'm not toxic as I'm always trying to help people but there is always the time you or someone gets heated. I help with any questions from players that I can answer.

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
Yes - However not on a CS:GO server as I haven't really played on any other servers except Nexus Nation & XGC Servers. GMOD: Moderator on EliteStudio's server before it shut down. Moderating Discord servers with 100+ Members. I have real life management skills, as I have two apprentices under my wing at work.

Edited by Chunkolini The 1st