STEAMID
    STEAM_0:1:213319498

DiscordID
    Jack#5910

What Country are you from?
    United Kingdom

Server Playtime
    18hours or so

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
    Because I've been playing on these servers for a while, I love these servers but there are no active admins unfortunately. I find people constantly requesting an admin with !calladmin but to no avail. I want to keep the server fun and alive and the best way to help maintain the servers quality of play, blatant cheaters and insistent "trollers" should be dealt with accordingly. I find myself repeating the rules to people and telling them how to read them when they continue to ignore these friendly requests. These servers are best when it's simply people playing how the server is intended and keeping everything in a non toxic environment. So I would love to join to help improve and maintain the servers me and many others enjoy playing on.

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
    I will help moderate servers, respond to reports and keep the servers clean from cheaters, trolling and toxicity. I'm an extremely active player on the server so I know what the community is like. I can help maintain a balance of fun within the servers and ensure everyone with an issue will get fair treatment and support. In summary I would constantly strive to do my best to better the playing experience for this community.

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
    As far as Counter Strike is concerned to be blatant I have not moderated any servers however I have moderated and owned servers in the past decade in Battlefield servers and Minecraft servers. There has also been a few minor moderation experience in other titles but there isn't particularly a need to spotlight those.

Just realised I typed 18hours at the time when I probably meant to type 180 hours haha. This post was quite some time ago, I have roughly 11 days played now so like 260hours or so.