STEAMID
    STEAM_0:0:93329336

DiscordID
    noxter#9613

What Country are you from?
    Italy

Server Playtime
    active around

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
    For helping people to have a better experience and to try to make XGC better, where possible

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
    Anything in the videogame industry, as long as some developing skills and video editing skills too. I can assist players or people that need fast assistance and can lead them to use the tools to gen in contact with people that could help them furthermore

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
    I do have a volunteer role in the FaceIt Official Discord channel, where I lead players and people that need assistance or have questions, to where they can get better assisted or I can help. For instance, if someone asks what type of ban the AFK ban is, I will answer him. But if he asks to get his ban removed, I will lead him to the dedicated support section for being better assisted. I am a FaceIt Judge

I actually misinterpreted the field "server playtime". I am inactive a little lately due to some work for a faceit project
however, I am avaible and active everynight from 9pm to midnight or 1am, sometimes on the game, sometimes on discord. server playtime could be roughly 1 hour daily