STEAMID
    STEAM_0:0:137390810

DiscordID
    ZOFT#1029

What Country are you from?
    Morocco

Server Playtime
    02:28:04

Why do you want to join the XenoGaming Staff team?
    first of all , i would not have come here to apply if i didnt love the community and despite the playtime isn't worthy to look after it and second, i said maybe i could give a hand and push the staff team further , you might be asking how ? well , i have alot of experience running multiple game servers such csgo,gtav,rust etc ... and last but not least i've never seen a mod/staff ingame and when the time needed to be there,i couldnt find one , harrasement / insults / bully / disrepecting the community . must be punished

What qualities will you bring to the XenoGaming Staff team?
    - mega experience at judging multiple scenarios and situations - innovation and creativity to push this community further - pushing the reputation of staff and the community forward .

Do you have any past experiences in similar roles?
    Yes , i do have a huge experience as i mentioned before , i was running csgo servers for awhile back 3 years ago if i remember correctly , besides multiple games platforms such Fivem ,altv(GTAV), rust , i know how to manage,judge,quickcalls and land the punishment in righttime . even rightnow im Senior Moderators in a huge fivem community called NoNameDrift , and im one of the oldest staff team there . (more than 2years as a start) and i assume csgo management when it comes to players its just either warn/kick or a temp-cooldown , rest if cheating = perma after getting enough evidance for the appeal ban when it will be applied by the suspect. and thank you.

Hello, Zoft

Thank you for your application to become staff on XGC!

Looking at your application it is clear that you have a good amount of experience and passion in regards to helping the community. However, you are lacking in playtime on our servers and aren't currently active in our Discord

Due to these factors, we are going to deny your application on this occasion. However, if you are able to get a higher playtime and become an active member in our Discord we would be more than happy to consider your application in the future. 

Best of luck in the future, 

T0picZ
XGC Admin

Edited by T0pic乙